We are looking for dynamic, God-fearing teachers for Kindergarten through Grade 6. We serve the expatriate mission community in Yaoundé, Cameroon. Dynamic teachers with a heart for missions, evangelism and children are needed. Teacher selection is based upon the core values of The Greenhouse program.
The Greenhouse program has the following core values:
• Quality education with a Biblical worldview
• Group learning experience
• Parental engagement in the functioning of the program
• Parent relief for the accomplishment of mission-related activities
• Teachers who share the same understanding of Scripture as Wycliffe members
• Shared educational resources
To find out more about how you can serve as a teacher with us, please contact the FES Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form via the Contact Us tab. We look forward to hearing from you.
For the 2015-16 school year, we are looking to fill the following open positions.
*Grade 1 & 2 combination class
*Grade 3 & 4 combination class
*School Librarian – May through October 2015
*FES Assistant (part time)
*Itinerant Teacher (visits home school families in the village for 2-3 weeks at a time)
*Homeschool teacher for a village family with 2 kids, grades 5 & 3